FORD RANGER MOUNTAIN TOP ROLL TOP – THE ULTIMATE BLACK ROLLER SHUTTER FOR RANGER WILDTRAK
Mountain Top is a great practical addition to your Ranger Wildtrak providing a secure roll cover to your truck bed whilst also maintaining the pick-up look.
- The Mountain Top roll is strong and durable, yet made from high strength durable lightweight aluminium.
- Mountain Top adds a high level of protection from the elements and keeps your belongings safe and secure away from prying eyes.
MOUNTAIN TOP’S KEY FEATURES:
- Mountain Top Roll is specific to Ranger Wildtrak
- Features a durable Black powder-coated finish
- Multiple 3-stage lock/rest position’s
- Class leading protection with integrated water drain management system
- Lockable and secure by design
- Easy non-drill clamp-on fitting
- Easily adjustable spring tension
- Comprehensive 3-yr warranty
- Full EU back-up with on-line support, instructions and video.
- Accessory options available
- The side tracks on the Roller Shutter Top allow for optional crossbars to be fitted
- Heavy-duty spring mechanism which can be easily adjusted to suit the user
- Water run-off has been tested to operate in sub-zero temperatures
- Rests in 3-opening stages, one third, two third’s or fully open.
- Simple clamp on fitment speeds installation
- Fully lockable - with sturdy push button and composite grab handle with lock
- The Ranger’s tailgate can be lowered with the cover closed
- Complete with a conveniently integrated pull-strap
- Clever pull-strap design which locks and releases the locking levers to open the cover
- Two recessed drainage fittings for housing - tested in monsoon conditions
- The cover creates an aerodynamic vehicle and helps save fuel
- Improved visibility as it does not block the rear view for the driver
- Cargo is secure and stored out of view
You can gain access to the pick-up trucks load bed from 3 sides when the roller top is open and it can be secured in multiple lock/rest positions to ensure easy access to the load bed at all times.
Fitting available in our Telford Workshop